December 29, 2008

My Rio Connection:

I was living in Rio de Janeiro Brazil. During my first few days of a 97 day stay, I met a lovely Brazilian girl. Dark skin, like a golden sun tan; with long naturally curly blondish hair; and blue eyes. She had giant boobs for her small frame size. An ass that would make any man or woman look twice with a butt crack that sunk to new depths. This coupled with a pair of great legs that went all the way up.
She loved Americans, specifically white males.
We had great sex at my hotel room the first time. I loved licking and sucking on her juicy pussy and having her cum repeatedly in my mouth. She loved to suck my cock, taking it all the way in and drawing it quickly back out before I exploded making it last for what seemed to be eternity, wow if heaven is like this, I am ready.
She invited me to her place for the weekend, I accepted.
She picked me up in her car and we drove outside of town to a lovely area where she lived.
She made me lunch and excused herself after we were done eating.
She came out wearing a sexy white low cut lingerie with petite panties. Tossed her head and let her long curly hair whip around with a smile.
She dropped one strap of her baby doll outfit, slowly turned around and bent over showing me her fantastic firm round butt. Then walked into the bedroom which I quickly followed.
There she had all her toys laying out waiting for me to use.
She smiled and said, I am a bad girl, use whatever you want and have your way with me.
So I walked over picked up the padded ankle and wrist bands. After these I put on her ball gag. Then the dog collar and leash. I then picked up some rope, took her to the dining table, bent her over, tied her wrist, pulled off her panties, then tied her ankles to the table legs. Then I tied her legs just above her knees to spread those pretty legs apart even further.
I walked into the kitchen and got a big wooden spoon and some cooking oil.
I came back and said, bad girls need a spanking. Daddy is here.
I began to spank her with my hand, slowly at first, then a little faster and harder. Then I stopped, oiled my middle finger and put it gently into her tight butt hole. Massaging the anus with my middle finger, I took my other two smaller fingers and shoved them into her vagina. She tried to squirm, and suddenly she burst alive with a juicy orgasm. But I didn't stop I kept going, I could hear her whining for mercy with the ball gag in, so I let up and pulled my fingers out of both holes. I just left her there while I went and washed my hands.
Then I returned and said, bad girl, you cannot cum without Daddy's permission.
I must punish you now.
I took the wooden spoon and began to spank both sides of her firm beautiful butt. Again she tried to squirm but I had her tied too tight. I told her you will learn there is a fine line between pain and pleasure.
My cock was hard and throbbing, I couldn't take it anymore. So I began to fuck her tight pussy from behind, pumping her hard without mercy. Suddenly I exploded inside of her.
I thought to myself ohhhhhh that was great but she can't know.
I told her you really are bad, you made me cum inside you, now you must be punished even more.
So again, I left her there tied up and went and cleaned up.
I came back, removed her ball gag and ask her if she needed a drink of water, she said, Yes, please Daddy, I am thirsty.
So I untied one hand so she could lift up enough to have a drink.
I then tied her back, she wanted to stop.
I said, Hey bad girls don't make any rules, and the punishment stops when you learn who your new master is. So be quiet or I'll half to put the ball gag back on.
I noticed she had a large candle in her bedroom, so I went and got it.
I started dripping hot wax on her dark skin tight ass and she moaned and cried that is hot, it hurts.
I said, hey take it bad girl, take it.
Suddenly there I was hard again, like a rock.
So I stopped with the hot wax on her butt, and used some of the oil on my cock.
I slowly shoved my throbbing hard penis into her really firm tight butt hole.
I went slow and easy, as she moaned.
Then she said, Daddy I want to cum, and I said ok baby do it for Daddy.
Just as she let go so did I.
Then I said, do you feel my warm cum in your poop hole?
Yes, Daddy she replied, I feel it, I love it.
So then I said softly like a whisper, Now bad girl take my hard cock like a woman.
I began to shove it in all the way, hard and deep.
She beg for mercy but I wouldn't let up. I fucked her poop chute until I couldn't go anymore.
Then I pulled out.
I slowly untied her and took her to the bedroom and removed all constraints.
We showered together for a long time holding and caressing one another.
Then we laid on the bed and fell asleep.
I heard something and she was up making dinner wearing nothing but an apron.
She said, are you hungry?
I walked over to her as dinner was cooking, kissed her on the neck and began to tweak her fine nipples and massage her well developed breasts. I then started playing with her pussy with one and the other on her tits.
My fingers went inside and she came right away.
She quickly turned to me and said, Sorry Daddy, I forgot to ask permission to cum.
I said, it's ok.
We had dinner.
She was clearing off the table when I came out of the bedroom with the dog collar and chain.
I slipped it around her neck.
Then I told her to get on all fours (knees and hands), and I led her to the couch.
There I made her lick my balls.
I shoved my cock into her mouth all the way and began skull fucking her. I wanted to throw up but damn this girl could swallow a cock.
So I took her over my knee and spanked her.
Then I made her suck me until I was ready.
I pulled it out of her wet slobbering mouth and shot my white gooey cum all over her face.
The remaining part of the weekend got even more intense, and so did the next 85 days while I was in Rio. But that's another series of stories and I have to leave something for you to think about what we did for those 85 days, now don't I.

5 comments:

  1. I have never been truly dominated, but I am in control of everything in my life - house, children, sex, marriage...and I hate being in charge all the time. This will be a nice escape for me! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you let this fox go,
    may I ask just how stupid are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where oh where, yes damn, where do you guys find these women?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I ever found something like that, I would marry it in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, why can't I find a man to take control of me, like that.. fueled new fantasies for me...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and tell me what you want.